SanDisk Extreme PRO/Extreme microSDXC and microSDHC UHS-I Cards
Extreme speeds for faster transfer, app performance, and 4K UHD
Interface: SanDisk Extreme PRO/Extreme MicroSDXC/SDHC Memory Card 128GB/64GB/32GB (2017 Model)
microSD Speed Class: Class10,UHS-3,V30
Power supply voltage: 2.7 ~ 3.6V (max)
Compatible standards:microSD memory card Ver.3.00/Ver.2.00 standard
Exterior dimensions: 15.0mm (L) * 11.0mm (W) * 1.0mm (T)
Weight: About 0.4g
Please insert microSDXC and support microSDHC microSD card slot to use.
Support high speed SD bus interface specifications (*) in the new UHS-I. Only with the support of UHS-I devices used in UHS-I mode. (see below)
The temperature of -25 to 85 DEG C, relative humidity 30 ~ 80%RH (no condensation)
Class 10, UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30)7 for 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160p) and Full HD video (1920x1080p)2
SanDisk Extreme PRO microSD with Retail Package*1
16GB/32GB --Class 10-microSDHC
64GB/128GB --Class 10-microSDXC
200GB/256GB --Class 10-microSDXC
*This is calculation difference between manufacturer and our PC, please Google 'Memory card capacity' to get more information
Please use quaity card reader to verify all memory card by H2testw on PC
Please don't use cheap card reader to test Micro SD card, speed of Micro SD card will be reduced by low quality card reader
The most reliable software to verify memory card is H2testw
RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software downloadable offer8
* Extreme: 32GB-64GB: up to 100MB/s read speed; up to 60MB/s write speed.
Extreme PRO: 32GB-128GB: up to 100MB/s read speed; up to 90MB/s write speed.
Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon hosting device interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
1. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
2. Compatible device required. Full HD (1920 x 1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD
3. Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.
4. Download and installation required. See www.sandiskmemoryzone.com
5. Card only. See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
6. 30 year warranty in Germany, Canada, and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
7. 32GB-128GB: UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. 32GB-128GB only: UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
8. Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
9. See gopro.com/help for additional information.